Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
As a Team Manager you make sure that people are engaged and have the means to perform at their highest potential.
This means you should focus on how to:
Drive people engagement
- We expect you to know your team: who they are, what their strengths are, what they aspire to and assist them in finding their ideal positioning and future career within the company.
- You will further focus on how to enable people take ownership and drive their own engagement as individuals and as a team. Support them by increasing their level of self-awareness and guiding them towards a higher level of perspective.
Deliver through others
- You should have a sound understanding of the department strategy, being able to cascade it at team and individual level. We expect you to challenge people in order to assume ambitious objectives that will drive high level of performance and accelerate their development and constantly follow up these objectives and plans with them.
Enable people development
- We want you to support people shape a future where they can shine. Push them into getting a higher level of self-awareness as an ongoing process which will enable them to create a relevant individual development plan that builds on their strengths and on company opportunities.
In order to succeed you should have:
- Strong values - integrity and trust
- Collaborative approach
- Drive for results
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- At least 2 year experience in a people leadership role in IT&C industry - with a proven track record of developing people
- Previous exposure to AGILE methodology is a plus
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
- We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
- If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months;
- If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor.
We are Ubisoft:
Our heroes are full of character. Full of their own challenges, hopes and dreams. Just like our colleagues. Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.
Ubisoft Bucharest is an experienced player in the video gaming industry in Romania, being one of the first company of its kind. We have built a strong foundation on which we have grown in the past years.
With a strong history of acclaimed games like Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels or HAWX, the studio has moved into co-development and has made its mark in block buster games like Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon and Watch Dogs.
Our studio is located in the Northern part of Bucharest and its goal is to deliver fun to players everywhere.
Combining passion and performance, our teams bring ideas to life. More than just games, we strive to create immersive and engaging worlds that offer moments of escape, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for self-discovery and learning.
In an ever-evolving industry Ubisoft teams are eager to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences.
We want you to be our partner in this, we want you to evolve with us.
I'm interestedI'm interestedRefer a friend