engleză - avansat
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The future Programming Analyst will be part of the Programming Department with direct report to Head of TV Content and functional reporting to Financial, Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team and his/hers role will be to manage data in order to provide current status, forecasts or explanations of actual expenses and incomes compared with estimated budgets. At the same time the future Programming Analyst will be in charge with the following activities:
- After monthly group reporting package is submitted, prepares monthly Programming Operational Data Reports (DWH upload pack + LDM files) related to actual operational performance and uploads such information into CME related tools;
- Prepares monthly forecasts related to: Library Additions Syndication costs, Library Data, Closing Amounts for Major Studios, Cash Management Reports and uploads forecasted data into CME related tools
- Analysis the annual budget and any business plan delivered by Programming Department regarding Library according assumptions approved and communicated by management;
- Analysis the Library Roll Forward on quarterly basis (or with of any other frequency established by the company) delivered by Programming Department;
- Reviews Board materials for the Fiction Section provided by Programming Department any time when such documentation is prepared;
- Reviews the Long Term Planning reports provided by Programming Department (when they are required) such as: Programming Syndication Overview, Library Overview, Licenses Expiry Overview by categories such as: studios, years, grades, slots;
- Prepares any ad-hoc report related to Programming costs, Library and Cash Management Report requested by the management or CME;
- Provides explanations, analysis and conclusions on any report prepared, reviewed and analyzed to direct superiors and Head of Programming and Financial Controlling;
The successful candidate will have the following profile:
- University degree in an appropriate field (accounting, finance, business administration)
- 3+ year experience in a financial related position
- Knowledge of Romanian accounting or GAAP system.
- Knowledge of budgeting methodology and financial analysis.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Romanian.
- Good knowledge of PC utilization including word processor, spreadsheets and databases utilization.
- Good problem solving skills
- Good planning or organizing skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent analytical approach
- Ability to work under pressure and within strict deadlines
- Meticulous and accurate
- Fast learner