Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
Ploiești, Pitești, Târgu Jiu, Râmnicu Vâlcea
At Mentor Graphics, we are shaping the future of automotive embedded systems with our vision and team of innovative hardware and software developers who passionate about creating extraordinary automotive solutions for driver information and ADAS solutions. We specialize in highly optimized in-vehicle solutions, focused in the areas of audio, video and networking.
We are seeking a talented Development Engineers to join our Automotive Business Unit located in Bucharest. Specific Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Design and development of software optimized for embedded automotive hardware.
• Analysis, optimization and adaptation of existing software solutions.
• Design and development of software for Linux BSPs (Board Support Packages) or bootloader software.
• Test of the software and integration into the software platform.
• Documentation of newly written and existing software.
• Bachelor/Master degree in software engineering, electronics or related discipline.
• 5+ years of software engineering experience in a C language and assembly environment.
• Experienced in the development and debugging of low level drivers or bootloaders.
• Experience with standard hardware busses (. I2C, SPI, SDIO) and audio signals.
• Experience in dealing with hardware measurement equipment.
• Candidates should be able to demonstrate analysis, design and problem solving skills, along with programming experience.
• Good Knowledge of the Linux operating system kernel and GNU tools.
• Proven attention to detail, and the ability to accurately estimate software tasks and to work to schedule.
• Strong team player with good spoken and written communication skills in English .