Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
15 Strada Puțul lui Zamfir, București
Idrive Inc. is an international Automotive Safety Technology company that designs and develops the latest technology in the field of Advanced Vision Systems, Biometrics, Driving behavior and Advanced Predictive Analytics. Our Development Group develops embedded imaging solutions for digital still camera, mobile digital recorders for vehicles, phone applications and more. We develop a large diversity of hardware and software applications: web, .NET, mobile (iPhone, iPad and Android) applications for automotive industry.
We are the best in the world at what we do and we are looking for qualified people to join our team.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Minumum 2 years of “hands on“ experience C/C++
- Fluency in software engineering fundamentals, including software design, algorithm development, data structures, code modularity, maintainability, revision control, and object oriented design;
- Ability to make trade off analysis between processing times, memory requirements and power consumption during code development;
- Team player orientation and excellent communication skills with strong analytical skills;
- Ability to innovate, creating disciplined solutions to complex problems.
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Experience in writing embedded Linux drivers and testing Linux device drivers and board support code-understanding of digital video formats (RGB, YUV, etc) and CMOS sensor interfaces
- Develop real-time embedded software for imaging and video processing applications, drivers on embedded Linux platforms (kernel);
- Develop PC-based application code to interface and interact with embedded systems;
- Manage and/or collaborate with a diverse set of technical contributors, including sub-contractors, partners and end-customers to create compelling new products and product demonstrations
- You should be self-motivated with strong technical skills and strong communication skills.
- As a member of the team you will work on finding and diagnosing bugs in the software and deliver a clear and concise list of issues in short time-frames.
What we offer:
- You will work on high-technology projects with the best team in development and engineering;
- Enjoy an attractive compensation package with excellent benefits;
- Most importantly, have a fulfilling career in development area.