Idrive Inc. is an international Automotive Safety Technology company that designs and develops the latest technology in the field of Advanced Vision Systems, Biometrics, Driving behavior and Advanced Predictive Analytics. Our Development Group develops embedded imaging solutions for digital still camera, mobile digital recorders for vehicles, phone applications and more. We develop a large diversity of hardware and software applications: web, .NET, mobile (iPhone, iPad and Android) applications for automotive industry.
We are the best in the world at what we do and we are looking for qualified people to join our team.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in C or C++ software development;
- Fluency in software engineering fundamentals, including software design, algorithm development, data structures, code modularity, maintainability, revision control, and object oriented design;
- Team player orientation and excellent communication skills with strong analytical skills;
- Ability to innovate, creating disciplined solutions to complex problems.
The following abilities are considered a plus:
- Experience in embedded systems (arm-linux based, Raspberry Pi);
- Basic Linux experience (compilers, command line).
- Android API knowledge
- Experience with Hardware drivers integration in Android OS
- Develop software for embedded systems;
- Porting OS components (Android/Linux) on new hardware platforms.
-Working with cutting edge hardware platforms (Qualcomm Snapdragon/NVIDIA Tegra);
-Researching and development state of the art parallel processing applications (CUDA/OPENCL).