Programme Monitoring Officer
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Română - Nativ
, Engleză - Avansat
, Rusă - Avansat
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Terms of Reference for the recruitment of a Programme Monitoring Officer for Eastern Europe
A. Presentation of ERIKS Development Partner
ERIKS Development Partner (ERIKS) is a Swedish NGO and foundation, promoting the rights of the child. ERIKS’ work and commitment to the fulfilment of the rights of the child is guided by our identity and values: the spirit of Erik Nilsson (the founder of ERIKS), Christian values and the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child. ERIKS currently supports projects in 16 countries in partnership with local civil society actors. To support our partners, ERIKS has established regional offices in South East Asia, East Africa, West Africa and Eastern Europe. ERIKS’ vision is a transformed world where children’s dreams come true. The primary focus of our interventions concern education, health and protection. In Europe, ERIKS is working in three countries: Belarus, Moldova and Romania. In Belarus ERIKS supports interventions targeting integration and de-institutionalisation of children and youths with disabilities or in conflict with the law. In Moldova ERIKS supports projects that are focusing on adolescents’ health, education and protection for vulnerable groups of children, and in Romania the work is primarily focusing on social inclusion of Roma in the areas of education, health and protection.
B. Outline of the position
The main responsibility for managing ERIKS’ support to projects implemented by local partner organisations in Europe lies with the Regional Office for Eastern Europe, located in Cluj-Napoca, Romania. In order to strengthen the monitoring of the programmatic aspects of the support, ERIKS is now searching for a Programme Monitoring Officer (PMO) to be based in its Regional Office for Eastern Europe. The assignment of the PMO consists of continuous monitoring of the interventions supported by ERIKS, capacity building of the implementing partner organisations and networking. The position is full-time and the PMO will be based in Cluj-Napoca, together with the Regional Manager and Financial Monitoring Officer. The PMO will have supervising responsibilities in all three countries in Europe. The PMO will take up duty during the spring of 2021 or as per agreement.
C. Job description
Specific tasks and responsibilities
- Elaborate country strategies and annual country reports.
- Identify potential partner organisations for the implementation of the country strategies.
- Perform organisational and project assessments.
- Follow up and support partner organisations in the implementation of projects.
- Review and give feedback to partner organisations on regular narrative reports.
- Make regular visits to partner organisation’s offices and field visits to project sites.
- Elaborate capacity development plans and facilitate capacity development activities for partner organisations.
- Follow up challenges and recommendations identified in organisational assessments, capacity development plans, reports, evaluations, and audits.
- Participate in the development of the annual regional programme budget.
- Ensure that internal requirements, requirements from back donors and auditors are communicated and understood and implemented by partner organisations.
- Assist partner organisations in elaborating terms of reference and identifying consultants for mid-term and final evaluations of interventions.
- Participate in elaboration of applications to back donors and calls for proposal.
- Participate in elaboration of new steering documents, templates, and instructions.
- Participate in relevant networks at country level.
- Know and adhere to ERIKS’ values, vision and mission.
- Know and adhere to ERIKS’ Code of Conduct and ERIKS’ Child protection Policy.
- Know and contribute to ERIKS’ general objectives and strategies.
- Carry through work and assignments in line with ERIKS’ policies, guidelines and routines, with personal responsibility for the quality of the work done.
- University degree in project management, development, social sciences, Human Rights, sociology or equivalent.
- Professional experience in project design and management.
- Professional experience in the field of project monitoring/ evaluation in an international agency or a national NGO.
- Understanding of Human/ Children’s Rights and experience in Child Rights Programming.
- Work experience in Institutional Fundraising.
- Well acquainted with the following computer software (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- High capacity in reading, writing and communicating in Romanian and English. Knowledge of Russian is seen as a merit.
- Well informed about the development context in the three countries of intervention.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Attitude of listening, initiative and creativity.
- Interpersonal competence and ability to maintain good partnership relations.
- Capacity to work with national and international organisations, authorities and various management structures.
- Analytical skills, capacity to gather, summarise and present information in a professional and convincing way.
- Aptitude for planning, foresight and problem solving.
- Capacity to work under pressure and time limits.
Please visit eriksdevelopment . org/pmo-ee for more details on the application process.