Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Salariu brut pe luna
3500 - 6000
- As a mid-sized software outsourcing company that develops projects for the global market, we are searching for experienced programmers who are eager to take the lead and responsibility in the development process.
- Clarisoft Technologies proudly coordinates projects that are meant to make a difference in the world. Our growing team empowers people around the globe to fight Ebola, run 10k of events for Sony or Amazon, engage 10M+ customers - and this is only a sneak peek. We also built software that is used by successful organizations like the World Health Organization, MIT, CISCO, NASA, Livongo, Push Agency, Unotifi and many more.
- Estimate user stories and tasks
- Design the solution architecture
- Write code
- Review code from others
- Write unit-testing when necessary
- Work closely with other developers, PM team and QA team.
- Report progress on current activities.
- Share knowledge within the team.
- Perform activities according to Agile/Scrum and traditional methodologies.
- Follow/improve development standards.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills
We would like the candidate to have
- Proficiency in C#
- Good understanding of the .NET Core ecosystem (ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core)
- Good understanding of relational databases (SQL Server, MySQL, etc)
- Experience with Inversion of Control techniques
Nice to have:
- Lead-dev experience
- Understanding modern cloud platforms and technologies (Azure, AWS)
- Experience with No-SQL databases (MongoDB, Redis)
- Experience with continuous delivery processes
Non-technical skills and values:
- Strong interest in software development.
- Focus on self-improvement.
- Capability to work in virtual teams and/or with remote clients.
Education and certifications:
- Studies in Computers Science, Mathematics or related discipline.
- We have our headquarters located in the US, in Scottsdale Arizona and Pittsford, New York, and we outsource our software development services to our office in Bucharest (Victoriei Square), Romania.
- Our Romanian team has 45+ people including developers, QA, and project managers.
- For 15 years we built enterprise software and multiplatform applications that helped our clients better engage their customers and scale their business.