Valuement Eastern Europe is looking for Profit Recovery and Assurance Services Consultant to reinforce the Profit Recovery service lines.
The applicant will have the opportunity to be part of an international, dynamic and young atmosphere with great opportunities for his/her professional career.
The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding retail
• Education: Economics, Management, Statistics or similar, Computer Sciences or Engineering – completed or in progress.
• Skills: (1) Analytical mind with excellent high-quality analytical and problem-solving skills, (2) Ability to operate Excel documents of medium complexity, (3) Demonstrate ability to communicate in a simple and efficient professional manner with colleagues, client teams and third-parties, (4) Good finance and accounting understanding
• Relevant experience: (1) Minimum 2 years of professional experience with (a) Profit Recovery, (b) Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable processing (c) Financial Analysis or (d) Audit & Assurance related projects, (2) A minimum working experience with Retail or FMCG (consulting projects or previous employment within industry) is considered a plus, (3) Expertise over P2P and O2C processes is considered a plus
• Review and analyse contracts, commercial agreements, paperwork, electronic documents. Inspects and evaluates client financial information including buyers’ files, purchase orders, invoices for identifying potential revenue leakage
• Detect anomalies, investigate others potential sources of revenue leakage
• Actively contacts vendors as part of the claim production process; independently produces written correspondences to vendor inquiries. Follow-up with vendors to ensure collection
• Link and corroborate data from multiple sources (accounting, logistic, commercial) and from multiple formats (databases, reports, contracts, e-mails). Understanding and interpreting client’s electronic data.
• Recommends changes in operations and day-to-day activities; develops and recommends new approaches; communicates with management and IT on new processes.
• Builds relationships with both clients and vendors. Maintain constructive relationships with key client contacts.
• Identifies weaknesses in the client’s internal control procedures by analysing Client’s data. Advises on Client’s internal processes.
• Participates in meetings and client discussions relative to process improvement and Valuement’s value-added reports and deliverables.
• Be directly involved in growing our business and working along our teams,clients and their third-party partners, mostly on finance related matters. The services are performed on the premises of our clients.