Professional Java Developer
Salariu brut pe luna
1000 - 1500 €
- At least 3 years of software development experience
- Strong agile mindset and ideally experienced in working inside a team using Scrum or Kanban
- Good experience with Java, Spring, SQL and Hibernate
- Strong focus on quality; be able to understand and apply Unit Tests, Clean Code and Design Patterns (TDD and BDD would be a plus)
- Good knowledge of Continuous Integration tools and practices (Continuous Delivery would be a plus)
- Fluence in English
- Experience in e-commerce is appreciated
Hello! My name is Vlad and I am part of a E-dea development team since 2011. My team is looking for a colleague to work together and contribute to the success of the team and the company. I can tell you some of the main things that make me feel nice in this company and may be could be interesting for you in case you decide to work with us!
- We work in a team of 4 developers and we would like to be 5 with you
- Scrum is our way of work, and we feel like agile environment it is not only inside the team, our managers also believe on it and the organization is already aligned on it also.
- The environment is very friendly and sometimes we do some activities out of work also of course with other teams. There is no strict dress code here so you can come with a simple t-shirt
- The daily tasks are related to develop new features, maintain team products and improve all the infrastructure we need for it, so we also would like to have a colleague that likes to be cross-functional
- We like to learn and deliver good quality products and for that we think that continuous delivery, clean code and Devmindset it is the best way to do it.
- We have mates from other countries inside our teams. Sometimes we call to synchronize with other teams located in Munich with whom we communicate in English.
I will resume our benefits you can enjoy:
- Private medical subscription
- Flexible working hours
- Training is a really important thing in the company, so the company invest on your conferences and courses
- The fridge is always full of free drinks and also we can have free fresh fruit
- We have a fitness subscription
- We can have a meal for as little as 10 RON
- We also have a book-reading subscription
And of course those are the technologies/frameworks we use:
- Amazon Web Services and cloud deployments (terraform, cli, serverless...)
- Spring Framework
- CI/CD with Jenkins pipeline
- InfluxDB, ElasticSearch, Grafana, Kibana, Sensu
- Mesos, Docker
- Scrum, Peer Reviewing
We love technology and love to find innovative solutions to complicated problems. Since, we have focused on understanding our clients’ needs and visions, yet making sure we deliver quality software on time.
Having a small, but tech-savvy team of 30+, we provide agile solutions and innovative services to our clients, whether they are in USA, Canada, Germany, Belgium, France, UK, Bulgaria or Romania.