Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Teachers of English as a foreign language use a range of course books and materials and also a variety of audiovisual aids. There is a strong emphasis on dialogue and role-playing, but more formal exercises, language games and literature are also used.
The content of lessons varies depending on the reason why the students are learning English, . whether it is for business use for adults, school work for children, etc. The aim of each lesson is to encourage the students to communicate with each other using the structures and vocabulary they have learnt, and to improve the four basic language skills: listening; speaking; reading; and writing.
Typical tasks that may be carried out include:
• classroom management;
• planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups;
• preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises;
• marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work;
• devising, writing and producing new materials, including audio and visual resources;
• organising and getting involved in social and cultural activities such as sports competitions, school parties, dinners and excursions;
• attending and contributing to training sessions;
• participating in marketing events for the language school;
• preparing information for inspection visits and other quality assurance exercises;
• freelance teaching on a one-to-one basis;
• basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance records.
• Communication Skills: Kindergarten teachers must be able to speak clearly to students, other teachers, parents and administration officials.
• Instruction Skills: Teachers will have to explain new ideas and unfamiliar concepts with authority and in a clear and concise way so that students can understand. They must work to keep the students' attention.
• Writing Skills: Teachers write progress reports, notes home, and in the case of postsecondary teachers, publish research. Writing skills are critical.
• Patience: Students will have different backgrounds and abilities. Patience will help teachers deal with students who act out or have trouble following the material.
• Creativity: Teachers have to find ways to involve students into their lessons. Additionally, teachers may have to work with different learning styles to get the most out of each student.
• People Skills: Engaging parents and creating healthy relationships with students will help create a quality learning environment.
Experience: A minimum of two years of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is needed .
Education: A bachelor's degree.
B category driving license would be a plus