Production Test Engineer_ICT_Prototype_Plant_B&S
Middle (2-5 ani)
germană, engleză, română
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Production Test Prototype Engineer
Do you want to be one of the first persons to see and test the prototypes developed for the future of the automotive industry?
Does working with the latest technology in the automotive industry gets you challenged?
Check out your tasks on a daily basis:
- Responsible of the production test steps he is designated by the team leader, such as:
SPI, AOI, AXI, ICT, Flash, Functional Test, Load test, Frequency Test, Final test and Analyze stations;
- Responsible for debugging / maintaining / analyzing SW application / products in order to reach the quality targets;
- Continuous improvement of test equipment performance (SW and HW).
Besides being awesome, you need to have:
- University degree in Electronics, Informatics, Computers;
- Experience in test engineering in electronics production or other relevant fields is a plus;
- Knowledge of electronics & C, C++, C# programming is required.
What we offer
We will do our best so you can be your best!
Your environment is important to us – so we make sure your team is beyond cool.
Based on the values that define us, here are the extras we have:
- Pay for Performance;
- Relocation Package;
- Flexible Working Time; Mobile Work; Sabbatical Leave;
- Personalized Development & Training Programs;
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
- Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
- Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy;
- Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
- Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.