With sales of €40. 5 billion in, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 220k employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43k people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8. 3 billion in 2016.
Production Technology Engineer - Manufacturing TSR
• Optimize existing programs in his area of responsibility ensuring all processes are running within specified quality targets;
• Support for new product and/or process introduction;
• Generate corrective and preventive actions for software and hardware part;
• Create and maintain Manufacturing Instructions related to production equipment's;
• Support of production for continuous improvement of processes (. FPY improvement, cycle time improvement);
• Technical support for all customer audits;
• Install and release new equipment's in his area of responsibility.
• Technical University studies;
• Knowledge of electronics;
• Knowledge of production processes in electronics manufacturing;
• Knowledge of Office-applications;
• English Knowledge;
• Ability to solve problems and work with deadlines.
What we offer
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
• Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area)
• International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities
• Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents