Production Shift Leader (Tires)
Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
With sales of €39. 2 billion in, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. The Tire Division currently has 24 production and development locations worldwide. While the Continental premium tire brand is clearly focused on leading safety performance, the broad brand portfolio and product range offer solutions for most of the market segments. Continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility.
- Manages the resources in the shift (material/people/equipment);
- Prioritizes the activities in order to manage the existent workload;
- Analyzes reports and offers information to the team;
- Evaluates and develops the team in terms of required; knowledge/capabilities and behavior;
- Assures the required training & qualification for the function;
- Acts as the key contact person with all internal interfacing departments;
- Reports relevant information and KPIs to superior and other stakeholders;
- Asserts the Quality Management System;
- Handles scrap and re-work according to instructions;
- Promotes the culture of CIM - Continental Idea Management - inside the team;
- Analyzes problems and develops adequate solutions.
- Technical background;
- High school degree completed or comparable, ideally further; education/secondary degree existing;
- Minimum 2 years experience in manufacturing industry;
- Previous leadership experience;
- People management skills (delegation, priority setting, planning & time; management, briefing people & giving feedback);
- Knowledge of Problem Solving techniques;
- Awareness of Quality management, philosophy and systems;
- IT knowledge, MS Office;
- English language (Intermediate level is a minimum requirement);
- Knowledge and understanding of the tire manufacturing process is a plus;
- Knowledge of standard manufacturing KPIs (scrap rate, efficiency).
- Competitive salary package, plus performance based rewards;
- Personal development programs & trainings;
- Private Health Insurance;
- International work environment and travelling opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.