Production Scheduler-Manufacturing TSR
Performing all tasks directly involved in preparation for production, taking account of the order situation, production capacities, stock levels, production backlogs, delivery backlogs, procurement situations and personnel resources, in order to create the conditions for an optimum production sequence.
▪ Provision of the necessary production documentation and data for each production order
▪ Calling down materials, assistance and operating resources, in order to ensure that the material requirements to begin the order are in place at the optimum time.
▪ Recording or monitoring completion reports, in order to map the current production status in the system.
▪ Actively contributing to cooperation with all others involved and with interface partners and forwarding all relevant information, in order to keep themselves and others informed and create an optimum logistics chain.
▪ Work on coordinating material movements between production units, in order to ensure an optimum production run.
▪ Support for finished and semi finished goods and monitoring of KANBAN control cycles
Experience in logistics or in related functional areas
Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Word)
English skills mandatory
What we offer
Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
Professional Development Opportunities;
International Work Environment;
Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.