Production Quality Engineer - Start up Company
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Manage complaint handling process claims - 8D report and support process development in relation to claims;
- Analyze of Process Capabilities, coordinate corrective actions;
- Manage and execute Process Audits, RR, and participate during Customer Visits, Audits etc.;
- Support and manage PPAP process where applicable;
- Analyze production quality level and identify potential areas for improvements. . Assure quality control is preform in the best cost manner and assure all costs related to poor quality of purchased components are identified and addressed to responsible team / supervisor;
- Support NPI process.
- Minimum BSc in Engineering/Technical education in Mechatronics (relevant work and sector experience can compensate for lack of formal education);
- At least 5 years in a similar role;
- Previous experience in project management & transfers;
- Knowledge in Automotive core tools such as APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, SPC, 8D, FTA, GD&T;
- IT skills (MS Office) as minimum;
- Fluent spoken and written in Romanian & English. German language in addition will be considered;
- Eligible for visa applications.
- Self-reliant and able to take initiative;
- Motivated to lead, develop and maintain efficient teams;
- Result-orientated and focused towards defined goals;
- Analytical, Structured and systematic working methods with an eye for details;
- Manage several ongoing tasks and projects at the same time;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.