Angajatorul nu recruteaza momentan in mod activ pentru aceasta pozitie, dar poti aplica la anunt.
Production & Process Manager
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
- Carmeuse started out as a small family-run business in Belgium;
- Today it’s a leading global producer of lime, high calcium limestone and dolomitic stone. Its products are essential to energy producers, environmental services, construction and manufacturing;
- With over 90 production facilities spread across almost every continent, and over 4,500 employees working at Carmeuse every day, the company’s most treasured resources are its people. In Romania, Carmeuse has 3 plants, at Chiscadaga (Hunedoara), Valea Mare Pravat (Arges), Fieni (Dambovita), and headquarter in Brasov.
As Production & Process Manager you will be responsible to:
- Coordinate production and dispatch process: lump/milled/hydrated lime, blending, bagging and palletizing;
- Implement process procedures and continuously improve processes, products quality and production costs;
- Ensure the best balance between fuel specific consumptions and products quality;
- Coordinates and ensure technical support for the kiln operator teams, shift leaders and loading operators;
- Run the process tests, participate to the tests preparation, validate conclusions, documents tests;
- Proceed different functional analyzes of the equipment.
- University degree – technical engineering (ex. Polytechnics, Materials Science or Chemistry);
- Minimum 2 years in a similar position, passion for hand on activities;
- Organized, long term vision, autonomous, pragmatic;
- PC skills (mainly Excel), AUTOCAD, SAP;
- Languages: Romanian (native) and English (average for writing and speaking)
We are offering
- A solid work place in a company that puts the employee first;
- Professional and personal development;
- Involvement in multiple areas of activity;
- Attractive salary package.