Production Process Development Engineer - Plant
Middle (2-5 ani)
română, engleză, germană
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
With sales of € billion in, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 40k people worldwide and generated sales of approximately € billion in 2015.
Production Process Development Engineer - Plant (Sibiu)
- Develop new production equipment for the new or actual products;
- Developing and optimizing project in order to reach the quality targets in his process according to releasing procedure;
- Maintaining contact with the product development team, manufacturing planner in order to define test specification;
- Responsible for the supplier equipment interface with the plant management;
- Define the internal project activities as a project plan, including responsibilities and deadlines based on the master project plan, keep it always updated, control the milestones and deadlines, and in case of any delay he has to implement a corrective action, and start the escalation procedure;
- Transfer the project know how to production engineering.
- University degree in Electromechanics, Automation, Electronics or relevant;
- Experience in process engineering in electronics production or other fields is a plus;
- Knowledge in modern production and quality management tools, like lean manufacturing and six sigma is required;
- Knowledge in pneumatics, hydraulics and mechanics is a plus;
- Proactive and adaptable to a multinational environment.
What we offer:
- Pay for Performance Programs;
- Relocation Package;
- Flexible Working Time;
- Personalized Development & Training Programs;
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
- Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
- Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy;
- Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
- Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects;
- Mobile Work;
- Sabbatical Leave Program.
- Contact Phone