Production Planner (Brasov)
Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
With sales of €39 .2 billion in, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more thanemployees in 55 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more thanemployees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
- Performing all tasks directly involved in preparation for production, taking account of the order situation, production capacities, stock levels, production backlogs, delivery backlogs, procurement situations and personnel resources, in order to create the conditions for an optimum production sequence;
- Provision of the necessary production documentation and data for each production order, in order to guarantee effective and high¬quality handling of the work;
- Calling down materials, assistance and operating resources, in order to ensure that the material requirements to begin the order are in place at the optimum time;
- Detailed control of the production sequence, in order to reach an optimum use of the resources
Recording or monitoring completion reports, in order to map the current production status in the system;
- Minimum 2 years experience on a similar position;
- Experience working in automotive industry of minimum 3 years;
- Quality knowledge;
- Commercial knowledge;
- Knowledge of contract law;
- Advanced English skills;
- Negotiation skills;
- Giving presentations / Chairing meetings;
- Project management skills.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.