Middle (2-5 ani)
We are looking for a Production Planner for our plant in Timisoara.
- Work with management in coordinating and planning production activities to improve leadtime;
- Plan production tasks and schedules according to customer orders, develop and review production plan and monitor the execution of production plan and resolve any potential issues in a timely fashion;
- Investigate production problem, analyze root causes and provide solutions;
- Analyze back orders, current orders and upcoming orders to prioritize, plan, and schedule the production operations;
- Plan equipment, material and manpower requirements to execute job orders;
- Analyze delays and interruptions and accordingly adjust production schedule to meet deadlines, promptly informing the relevant departments of changes to current production schedules and notify sales of any schedule impacts to customers.
- Technical or Economic Degree;
- Min. 5 years of experience in a related field;
- Good knowledge of MS-Office (focus on Excel);
- Advanced knowledge of English, knowledge of German is an advantage;
- Experience in using logistics control systems;
- Communication and teamwork skills, process oriented thinking and very good analytical skills.
- Initial training;
- Career advancement opportunities;
- International work environment.
If you are an enthusiast person and you want to develop professionally in an international environment, please send your CV through our website, by searching for the job title: Production Planner.
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weeks.