• You have Bachelor master’s degree in supply chain, Logistic
• At least 3 years of experience in Supply Chain planning (preferably in the food of pharma business) or in related functional areas
• Quality oriented with focus on analysis & reporting
• Project management skills (management of time, resources etc.)
• Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Word, Power Point)• Good knowledge of ERP/SAP/APO
• Advanced English skills and preferably Dutch
• Communication skills• Negotiation skills
• You are flexible, and you can set priorities for yourself
• You enjoy puzzling, collecting pieces of information and turn them into a workable plan
• You are good in trouble shooting and you can translate ad hoc solutions into more structural solutions
• You are a team player
• You will create weekly production planning for the horizon 3-12 weeks which are in line with the scheduling plan, considering:
Planning parameters, Production constraints, available capacity and operations efficiency
• Through your production planning, you create visibility on raw material requirement and depending on availability you redefine priorities
• You are responsible for the production planning of new launches and renovations in line with business cases• You manage accuracy of planning parameters and make sure that master data in the ERP system is kept UpToDate.
• You manage stocks and product availability and you proactively manage risks and opportunities with customers and Production.
• Competitive Salaries
• Possibility to learn and develop inside the company and in a dynamic field
• Be part of an innovative team that promotes new approaches and technologies
• Professional training and support
• Meal tickets
Looking forward to meet you, and have you in our team!!!