- Minimum BSc in Polymer/Plastics Engineering or BEng in Mechanical
Engineering with post-graduate diploma in Plastics Processing;
- Experience of minimum 5 years in a similar position in a leading plastic pipe, extrusion company in EU countries, able of manning Manufacturing Operation;
- Hands on knowledge about PE / PVC / PP pipe extrusion and injection
Moulding of plastic fittings is a compulsory requirement and candidates
must have this background;
- Knowledge of Quality Standards for plastic pipes as well ISO 9001 Quality;
- Management system to ensure/enhance quality levels and adherence to quality;
- Specifications and standards;
- Knowledge of PVC/PE/PP raw materials and processing equipment
manufacturers for proper planning, scheduling of Production and Maintenance activities;
- Good communications skills / fluent in English both oral & written with ability to perform as a team leader and handling manpower;
- Dynamic, self-motivated and eager to learn about new developments in the plastic field.
- Ensure smooth / efficient Production / Quality Operation on day to day basis, minimizing production downtime, production waste through on-going staff training, trouble-shooting, implementing improvements;
- Help in creating a team spirit environment in compliance with the Companyâ€™s policies, procedures, rules and regulations as advised by the Management.
Company located in Mauritius, manufacturer of plastic profiles.