Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Iași, Arad, București, Timișoara
Acest job nu mai este activ.
As a Production Manager, you'll be involved with the planning, coordination and control of production. You'll make sure that the finish goods are produced efficiently and at the right cost, requested quantity and level of quality.
Job Location: Caracal
As a Production Manager, you will be in charge with:
- oversee the production process, managing the production schedule;
- ensure that the production is at the highest quality level while being cost effective;
- decide what resources are required;
- estimate costs and set the quality standards;
- monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed;
- monitor product standards and implement quality-control programs;
- work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals;
- ensure that EHS guidelines are followed;
- supervise and motivate the team;
- review team’s performance;
You'll be involved in the pre-production (planning) stage as well as the production (control and supervision) stage. A large part of the job is dealing with people management.
- electrical and electronic engineering;
- mechanical engineering;
- process engineering;
- planning and organization skills to be able run and monitor the production process;
- the ability to act decisively and solve staff or equipment-related problems;
- the capacity to grasp concepts easily;
- attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality;
- the ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with your team, managers and clients;
- strong negotiation skills for getting materials within budget and at the right time;
- the ability to work under pressure and motivate others to meet tight deadlines;
- the ability to work in a logical, systematic manner.