Elettrorom Automotive Systems Srl, a mid-sized Romanian company , partner of Elettrosud Srl (Italian company) and run by Italian management, manufacturer of wire harnesses and electromechanical components for Automotive industry, hires a Production engineer.
Production Engineer main responsibilities
The role is responsible for evaluating existing processes and configuring manufacturing systems to improve safety, reduce cost, increase production velocity, and develop best practices within the production process and reports to Plant Manager.
The role requires a strong focus on manufacturability and production processes.
- Design, implement and evaluate continuous improvement projects (5S, Kaizen, Lean Manufacturing)
- Organize and manage production lines.
- Coordinate modernization projects, following time and budget frames.
- Offer technical support to production teams.
Production Engineer skills required
- Solid experience in an industrial production environment, managing lean manufacturing projects, above all some years of experience gained in Automotive field.
- Results oriented, quality and continuous improvement mindset
- Strong communication and team work skills
- Availability to occasional travel abroad for short periods of time
- Knowledge of Manufacturing software- Knowledge of MS Office
- Experience with ERP system
- Good team-working skills, positive attitude, Kaizen or Lean
- Positive orientation to problem solving
- Must have a sense of urgency for tasks
- Ability to set clear goals, manage issues and escalate when necessary to achieve results
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and under tight deadlines
- Verbal and written english good communication skills
- Second language: Fluent in Romanian (native)
- Third language: Italian language represents an advantage
The company offers
- Excellent job perspective for the future, growing organization
- Very good working conditions
- Competitive salary, according to candidate's experience
- Lunch tickets