Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest job nu mai este activ.
How would you like to know more about IDEMIA?
IDEMIA is a world leader in digital security solutions for the mobility space,it has always been at the heart of mobility, from the first smart cards to the latest contactless payment technologies which equip millions of smartphones.
Present in the Payment, Telecommunications and Identity markets, IDEMIA offers end-to-end solutions in the Smart Transactions, Mobile Financial Services, Machine-to-Machine, Digital Identity and Transport; Access Control fields.
- Implements deployments to preproduction and production environments, including pre-installation, configuration, and testing of the solutions developed by IDEMIA. Accordingly, technical knowledge and skills in areas such as database usage, network protocols and Linux familiarity are required.
- Supports the management of environmental dependencies and constraints during solution deployment to ensure smooth transitions to IDEMIA Support organization.
- Supports the preparations for deployments and maintenance of the production environments. So ensure accurate delivery as well as provide control that all changes are done in a documented way.
- Performs validation of changes received from development and project teams as part of the delivery process.
- Performs maintenance upgrades and patching of preproduction and productions systems with further testing and documentation of the test results
- Documents the setup of production environments in order to transfer the system to Support teams.
- Has knowledge on IDEMIA products and solution delivery elements.
- As IDEMIA delivery engineer has a role to identify and implement practices, skills etc to deliver constant improvement.
Communication & Reporting
- Report implementation, configuration, and testing progress to the Team Manager as required.
- Liaise with the development and project teams and Project Manager to carry out the tasks assigned for solution implementation, configuration, test execution and reporting.
- Identify and promptly highlight as relevant, any key issues and/or risks.
- Self-managing, take initiative and be pro-active in everything you do.
- Participate in the up-skilling and training of colleagues and new staff.
- Provide support and encouragement to other team members.
Knowledge & Experience
- Basic knowledge of networks, network protocols, setup of the network elements
- Experience with Linux (preferably Ubuntu), including scripting (shell, Python, etc.).
- Experience with different stages of software development lifecycles and software development fundamentals.
- Experience with deployments of multi-tier software systems.
- Must-have skills for managing a virtualized environment(dockers experience is highly welcomed)
- Basic knowledge of MySQL and/or generic SQL database concepts and operations.
- Experience with the execution of test strategies, plans, and scripts.
- Experience with preparation of project documentation
The compensation package is at a competitive level, related to the competences and performance level.