Expert Coordinator for Production
Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
AMANN Group, one of the biggest producers of premium threads worldwide is looking for Expert Coordinator for Production. If you are an experienced or high potential person that wants to take a next step into career along with us and if you have the necessary skills for this challenging and rewarding position send us your résumé.
- oversee the production process, drawing up a production schedule;
- ensure that the production is cost effective;
- decide what resources are required;
- draft a timescale for the job;
- estimate costs and set the quality standards;
- monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed;
- be responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment;
- monitor product standards and implement quality-control programs;
- liaise among different departments, . production, quality assurance;
- work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals;
- ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed;
- supervise and motivate a team of workers;
- review worker performance;
- identify training needs.
- Technical skills
- Project management skills
- Organisation and efficiency
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Team working skills
- Be able to handle responsibility and the pressure of meeting deadlines.
- Customer-oriented approach to work activities
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to textiles or process engineering
- At least 5 years experience in the field of production area
- Understanding of the features, design, construction and components of textiles
- Basic knowledge in fibers, polymer sciences, chemicals and machinery (as applicable).
For more information about us visit our site.