Product Portofolio Management Engineer
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Do you consider yourself as a product expert who can combine technical skills with sales and marketing ideas and contribute to product positioning? Can you take responsibility for devising and executing a winning plan? Then you might be the one we are looking for! Working under the guidance of the portfolio manager in a cross functional role, you define the product strategy and development programs needed to ensure the profitable growth of the company.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing Product strategy
- Actively cooperate in other cross-functional activities (new product development, quality initiatives...)
- Ensure efficient current product portfolio by development of new Business cases and leading Launch of new products
- Develop new markets in close cooperation with Marketing&Sales Team.
- Technical support, meaning coordination, prioritization and final checking of the offers.
- Contributing to the production of sales and marketing collateral, brochures, sales tools, user’s guides, parts manuals and training material
- Understanding and complying with quality policy, procedures, and instructions to ensure product quality, customer satisfaction, attainment of business goals and environmental well-being
- Variable costs estimation
- Production process optimization
- Identify cost down road map related to full bill of material
- Contributing to the production of sales and marketing material, training materials and data sheets
- 3 years’ experience in Engineering
- Minimum 1 year experience in Heating / cooling applications (District heating and cooling is a plus)
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or building services.
- Results and Metrics driven
- Languages: Fluency in English (German is a plus)
- Excellent Communication Skills (verbal and written)
- Integrative thinking and proven ability to understand project complexities in an industrial environment
- Strong problem solving skills with good quality awareness and continuous process improvement focus.
- Cross organization cooperation with Sales, Operations, R&D, etc in order to grow business (. develop new markets selected on the heat map, new products, process improvement, etc)
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools