Product Pipeline Manager (Workload Entry)
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Overall role: Manage Entry process and workload for RENAULT DIGITAL CENTER and Digital project pipeline. Define and update methodologies to help structure, support and ensure Digital project successful execution. Steer overall Digital project portfolio and report to Digital Steering Committee.
Overall responsibility: Challenge support requests to RENAULT DIGITAL CENTER. Ensure demand and supply match, . RENAULT DIGITAL CENTER services are aligned with main Digital Project needs. Monitor overall portfolio.
Overall competency: Project portfolio management, knowledge and experience on digital and agile projects.
- You are in charge of reviewing, challenging and serving RENAULT DIGITAL CENTER support requests.
- As the product pipeline manager, you will own robust methodologies to audit, de-risk, re-frame or support Digital project execution.
- You will own/deploy and animate the industrialization product map framework, RENAULT DIGITAL CENTER is using in close relationship with Domain Director and RENAULT DIR-X
- Your role will also entitle you to provide guidance on staffing of RENAULT DIGITAL CENTER resources to ensure RENAULT DIGITAL CENTER resources are appropriately managed.
- You will ensure overall consistency with IT portfolio management
- You will report to the digital steering committee on Digital project progress, KPI’s and value, leveraging reporting dashboards created by the project scoping and progress PMO ( that reports to you)
- You will frequently interact with Metiers and Regions Control Towers to understand their support needs and also to challenge their requests
- Strong experience in Digital project management
- Experience in rigorous and agile program management
- Good communication skills to manage interface with line of businesses
- Sensitivity to competency management and people development
- Full command of English in a professional environment
- Leadership skills, proactive, dynamic
- Capability of handling multiple and conflicting priorities and effectively prioritize tasks in a fast- paced
- Communication (written – ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner internally as well as externally )
- At ease with IT tools (MS Office Products, e-mail, web enabled tools and processes)