Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
DRÄXLMAIER Group is a globally operating family-owned company, with its headquarters in Vilsbiburg, Germany. Since it was founded in, the company has developed and manufactured modern wiring harness systems, exclusive interiors and central electrical and electronic components, with a clear focus on the premium automotive segment. Numbering aboutemployees, DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future.
For our IT Center Timisoara, we are looking for a Product Owner SAP BW/BI
- Technical lead of our international SAP BW / BI delivery team.
- Technical lead of our Business Intelligence (Reporting) platform, based on SAP Business Warehouse (BW/4 HANA) / BI-Platform (SAP BO) / HANA Platform
- Clarification and understanding of internal customer(s) requirement(s) in detail and clarification of new requirements with Solution Manager and/or Solution Expert
- Responsible for evaluating the IT-related effort for a certain change in clarification with e. g. Solution Manager/Expert, Software Designer/Developer, Software Architects
- Ensures the handover to 2nd Level Support for Incident- and Request management and oversees maintenance tasks regarding its product.
- Completed studies in computer science or a similarly field or have comparable training
- Conceptional strength to establish new reporting and data warehouse environments
- Comprehensive professional experience in SAP Business Warehouse / SAP Business Intelligence / HANA Platform developments
- Professional experience in BI-Platform technologies (Lumira, Analysis for Office, Web-Intelligence)
- Experience in fields of SAP-ERP, focus on data provisioning for SAP BW.
- Experience in field of S/4 HANA Enterprise Management advantageous.
- Basis knowledge in field of planning applications advantageous.
- Basis knowledge in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) advantageous.
- Profound knowledge in MS-Office applications.
- Very good knowledge in English language, German knowledge advantageous.
If you have team spirit, appreciate independence and reliability and are enthusiastic about the automobile industry, you should get to know the Dräxlmaier Group. We look forward to receiving your application ! We specifically welcome applications by suitable seriously handicapped and similar applicants!
At DRÄXLMAIER IT Romania we promote a warm and open-minded environment, strongly connected to the family spirit in which the company was founded. Our employees enjoy:
- friendly environment;
- flexible working hours;
- training programs and certificates;
- secure jobs;
- traveling to other locations of the Group and developing projects within an international environment;
- the opportunity to increase the professional perspective through job rotation by working a certain period of time anywhere in Europe;
- Our team of more than 300 employees within the IT Division keeps growing. Join us to discover the next level of performance - you will find here people who implement ideas that set standards. You have the opportunity to work in future-oriented tasks and to continue developing with us, building the automotive future. See for yourself!