Product Owner/Inbound Product Manager
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Engleză - Avansat
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
We are looking for a highly motivated, sharp and very technical product owner, to take responsibility for the research of wide variety of network devices, for providing architectural guidance for development teams, statement of work definition based on close interaction with product managers, professional services and customers, understanding their use cases and goals.
This role offers challenges across a wide variety of responsibilities. You will have an opportunity to influence the future direction of the group and gain experience in a wide range of technologies.
- Research, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions of complex network devices, security and cloud ecosystems;
- Responsible for product planning and execution including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements;
- Ability to translate broad vision into engineering requirements and create detailed specification documents;
- Attend agile ceremonies and follow up on deadlines;
- Effectively communicate functional requirements and solutions;
- Analyze customer technology, understanding their use cases and goals;
- Be able to provide lectures or presentations on selected functionality of the product.
- 7 years of hands-on technical experience and expertise with network cybersecurity technologies such as Firewalls, Routers, IPS, Load Balancer, Vulnerabilities management;
- Working knowledge of cloud infrastructure design, operation and security aspect;
- Understating of Web Services API’s SOAP, REST;
- A solid mix of technical, product and business insight including strong skills in managing inbound relations;
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills;
- Experience in leading Information Security projects from initiation to delivery;
- Scripting skills - at least 2 years of experience with at least one programming language - Python, PowerShell, Perl or similar.
Nice to have:
- Lead engineering scrum teams, as Product Owner, to deliver with optimal time-to-market, quality, and resources;
- Worked in an Agile environment;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science, business, or related field.
About Tellence Technologies:
Tellence Technologies is an engineering solution center, focus on providing software development, product quality assurance & customer support services. Tellence operates in a broad range of industries: telecommunications, media, banking, online gaming, mobile applications, internet applications, semiconductors, automotive, security, and B2B applications.
We are committed to uncompromising services and the highest quality solutions. Close to the city downtown, we provide a friendly, flexible, and professional work environment.