Product Owner/Architect-Identity&Access Management
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Why should you join us?
At METRO SYSTEMS ROMANIA we build the software and digital solutions that powers one of the biggest retailers in the world, Metro Cash&Carry.
Your typical activities include:
- Developing a clear vision for the product and the impact on customer value
- Building and maintaining a relationship with the other Products Owners from all business areas
- Analyzing business needs together with peers
- Developing user stories
- Evaluating which initiatives have the highest business value in relation to the development effort and aligning the roadmap and prioritizing the backlog accordingly
- Staying up-to-date on best practices, technologies and trends in the area of Security, Authentication and Authorization, in order to develop innovative ideas for improvement
- Minimum of 2 years in a leading role in agile projects
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience as a software developer / architect with a good understanding of reactive programming models in the Scala / Java ecosystem
- Excellent understanding of Security / Identity Management and related technologies (SAML, OpenID, OAuth2, etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of technical engineering best practices (., test driven development, continuous integration, etc.) – you are able to communicate effectively with the expert developers in your team
- Familiarity with cloud based technologies and microservice architectures
- Relentless prioritization and alignment with business and IT stakeholders to ensure highest value capture
- Enjoys and gets energized by complex problem solving and ability to push the innovation on solutions
- Expert communicator with stakeholders and team members to achieve a shared understanding.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- High willingness to travel in Romania and abroad.
What benefits you'll have:
- Flexible working time;
- Lunch tickets;
- Health and life insurance;
- Private pension;
- Trainings (technical, soft skills, business, English);
- Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation;
- Gift vouchers;
- Fitness centers discounts;
- Sports activities & other company events;
- Relaxation area;
- Free Bookster account;
- Fresh orange juice, free coffee, fresh fruits.
*We also offer relocation package if you want to move to Cluj Napoca.