USA market, PRODUCT MANAGER wanted!
Are you a digital marketing enthusiast? Can you act as a CEO for your product line?
If YES, read more. Carefully…
THE Product Manager that we’re looking for is someone with an in-depth marketing and sales background. Someone who's been involved in product development, particularly info-products / paid content like: books, courses, membership, and videos.
Mission of the job: find and transform IDEAS into Minimum Viable Products and then into multimillion $ Blockbusters.
REQUIRED CORE STRENGHTS and SKILLS of a TOP NOTCH Product Manager:
- Marketing Integrator
- Can successfully coordinate inside and outside of a small project team: copywriter(s), designer, product creators, web design, technical integration team, traffic, email copywriter, content and blog specialists, social media experts.
- Strategy development and implementation, planning and organizing, leadership, team integration, analytical thinking and problem solving required.
- Learner / Thinker
- Passionate about your own professional development.
- Structured learner. Understands how to combine theory and practice to produce great results.
- Great teacher. Can get a complex point across to an unsophisticated audience.
Desired skills & competences:
- Practical / street smart
- Understands the importance of "practical shortcuts" - in particular, how to rapidly validate an idea before going to market.
- Works every day to better understand the client's core needs and desires - as well as his prime motivational drivers.
- Product development
- Understands how to match problems, needs, desires - on one side - and promises, benefits, outcomes on the other. Cares deeply for delivering value to the client.
- Passion for "survival" or "self-sufficiency" topics ("Doomsday Preppers", "Man vs. Wild", hunting, etc). This can be a HUGE advantage.
- Marketing Knowledge - direct marketing is a big plus.
- Has a deep understanding of direct response and can make strategic decisions regarding targeting, positioning, pricing, and media planning.
- Understands copywriting well enough to be able to write copy if needed (even if slower than a specialist). Is familiar with lots and lots of successful campaigns and case studies.
- Understands just how critical copywriting is to the success of a company, and how important it is to work with the best copywriters in the world.
- Understand customer needs/ desires (find, fulfil, exploit them).
- Develop Value Propositions
- Positioning – USP, pricing, offer creation.
- Online fundamentals and specifics – front-end and funnels development, conversion optimization, web analytics, CLV, AOV, back-end memberships, list segmentation, split tests (headlines, design, price, upsells, retargeting, pixels, behaviour triggers, Google Events tracking, memberships, etc.).
Got what it takes so far? Read some info about us on the next page. It’s the last one, we promise.
What about us?
SavaBros may be little known on the Romanian market – but we’ve made history in the USA.
We are a fast-growing Romanian – American advertising agency, specialized in direct marketing. Since our inception our young team has generated tens of millions of dollars in sales, and customers worldwide. More important, we’ve established ourselves as a publishing powerhouse in markets like survival, self-reliance, and self-defense.
Over the years we’ve worked with extremely talented people: financial experts, special forces “green berets”, gardening gurus, doctors. And we’re aiming to become one of the best companies in the world in direct response marketing. We’ve built this company on core values related to constant growth, and to charting new territories.
Regarding our VALUES, the ideal candidate should be:
- Courageous, highly ambitious, results oriented.
- Self-managed, proactive and seek for personal mastery.
- In control of her/his ego and able to face radical honesty.
- Relaxed to laugh at own mistakes, but always learn from them.
- Team Player. Bring and hold experts together to develop unique products.
If you want to experience both the competition and high rewards from the US market, please send us your CV/portfolio (English version) plus a cover letter and make us say “LIKE & HIRE”. We appreciate more a video cover letter. Nothing fancy, you can use your phone. The substance is more important than the form.
Use this address to show off your super-powers: jobs at savabros dot com . Send us anything that might help us decide.
What’s in it for YOU?
You’ll get a motivating salary and the opportunity to make as much money as you’re worth. On top of this, you’ll also benefit from a second-to-none learning and growth environment, where you’ll work with some of the biggest names in marketing world.
Thank you, and good luck!