Senior (5-10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
PITT is an industry leading service provider for online gaming operators around the globe. With a devout and diverse team of 150 professionals, PITT is constantly expanding its outreach, while setting the tenor for continuous innovation.
Our fun-packed crew of young and dynamic professionals will be by your side every step of the way. Simply showcase your very best side and instantly gain access to the mandatory ingredients for a delectable success recipe. We are regarded as the leading online gaming service provider and able to execute complicated projects because of our qualified and experienced team of individuals who constantly work to exceed client expectations.
Your main job duties:
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Define the long term strategy of the product and create product road map
- Oversee product development
- Manage and communicate with cross functional teams
- Be the product expert. Provide ongoing assistance and training to the relevant teams
- Manage product-related support, feedback and inquiries from users
- Co-ordinate market research to track customer and end-user feedback
- Use market feedback to inform product refinements and ongoing development
- Owning and managing the product roadmap. Translating the business needs into detailed software specifications
- Acting as liaison between executive management, businesses, marketing representatives, 3rd party suppliers and R&D team.
- Collecting, prioritizing and communicating product requirements and managing the release of contents.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Proactively track progress and keep leadership apprised of product status and key issues.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on Agile and SCRUM methodologies and business and customer impact
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Be involved and assist in the operational aspects of the product
- Keep a close relationship with the programmers, sales, marketing and pretty much everyone
- 2+ years’ experience as a product manager / product owner in an online / ecommerce software company
- Ability to drive, lead and motivate cross functional team and deliver exceptional results
- Able to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Experience working with SCRUM and Agile methodologies
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills problem analysis and solving
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work independently and a proactive mindset
- Be sharp, creative and innovative
- Risk Management skills
- Strong business analysis and requirements analysis skills
- Proficient in English
We Develop and Invest in our people:
Here, at PITT, we allow you to create your own career. Opportunities are only limited by your ability, motivation and imagination. We pride ourselves on our fun and flexible working environment and in our commitment to developing our employees.
Below are only few of the advantages of working with us and the benefits we provide our employees
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly innovating industry
- A challenging, fast paced environment working with very smart highly skilled companions
- An eye-catching salary package
- Instant access to DLC quests, such as team building and Christmas parties
- Increased health points with our Regina Maria package
- An enchanted 7 card to help you increase those stamina point