The Product Manager will be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of value proposition and implementation strategies for products, to support the company objectives • This position will work closely with Sales, Technical Department and other Marketing functions, to develop strong product plans and manage their go to market strategy to meet revenue forecasts.
• Understand the existing market demands for allocated products and systems
• Establish the future growth in the region, define business plan
• Work with clients / specifiers / building companies / installers to understand the customer journey and the total cost of ownership of the segment
• Manages all aspects of a successful product throughout its life-cycle, has the ownership of the product from initial concept development.
• Responsible to create product value proposition, product pricing, route to market, distribution strategies, communication to stakeholders (including digital communication)
• Develops new products including product certification, product sales literature, technical literature and advertising materials
• Use market knowledge to establish the medium term R&D roadmap to meet customer / sector wants and needs
• Specify requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits trading and non-trading customers
• Translate customer and stakeholders feedback and market trends into clearly defined product requirements
• University degree, mid-level seniority with at least 2 years in building materials: technical specification and/or technical marketing , preferably with international exposure;
• Excellent communicator in English.
• Technical competences to fully understand products, systems and applications.
• Demonstrate the ability to develop markets.
• Strong analytical skills, result-oriented working type, continuously focused on goals.
• Strong communicator and able to work at all levels, internally and externally (architects, construction companies, internal staff), in international environment
• Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
• Quick to connect, eager to go in the market and being up to date and challenge existing industry practices
• Commercially driven personality to work within an international environment.
• Capability to transfer knowledge and train / lead others