Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
- Managing the allocated Portfolio life cycle from launching to strategic planning and tactical activities;
- Develops marketing mix for allocated Portfolio and insures the implementation of it;
- Develop breakthrough communication to Healthcare professionals and all relevant stakeholders. KOL management.
- Monitor relevant legislation; medical issues; trends and guidelines to identify and manage risks and opportunities;
- Promotes sales or services by preparing ethical and compliant advertising
- Responsible for the budget for promotional activities, performs all necessary administrative steps related to the product life cycle, prepares sales plans in cooperation with the competent manager, sales team and commercial team.
- Bioscience / Medical University degree is required
- Relevant experience in Pharma business is a must
- Superior problem solving skills; ability to think clearly about business issues and define and evaluate alternative solutions;
- Broad understanding of pharmaceutical market;
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to fast moving changes;
- Willingness to travel;
- Advanced computer literacy;
- Fluent in English: written and spoken;
THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- Attractive employment package;
- Opportunities for career development;
- Opportunity to become part of an enthusiastic team.