Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Engleză - Mediu
, Franceză - Mediu
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
International Company with Office in Romania is looking for an Product Manager with Automotive Experience in Product Development.
Lead the product development from concept to SOP and monitor the product quality during its development phase.
Project Manager, all other Product Managers, Engineering HQ, Methods/Processes, Tool-makers etc.
Minimium requirements :
- Engineering Degree in mechanical engineering or similar
- Minimum 3 years experience in automotive product development (Interior/Exterior Trims) – Plastics and/or Soft-trims preferable
- Good English speaking/writing/reading level - International Environment
Required skills :
- General knowledge of Plastic parts conception and production - Injection - Preferable
- Good knowledge of tolerance chain dimensions, ISO quotation
- Good communication skills. Most of the communication is done in English as part of international team.
- Good resource planning
- Risk analysis
- FMEA - AMDEC
- Validate technical choices based on product feasibility together with other functions (experts)
- Define and validate product updates and modifications internal or external
- Perform functional analysis and validate functional quotation
- Set-up and lead Product Review meetings according to planning and expectations
- Attend Risk Analysis meetings with Mold Design dept and Quality
- Work with Quality dept for designing Control Jigs
- Lead the DFMEA (AMDEC) reviews together with Project Quality
- Reviews & analyses the Technical Definition of the product
- Creates Bill of Material and follows updates during the project
- Plans tasks and resources in accordance with master timing plan
- Follows the Process of Product Evolution
- Follows the development of the product according to internal rules and technical specifications
- Monitors the impact of product change in regards to Cost
- Defines the Validation Plan together with the Project Quality
- Monitors and validates the actions of the actors involved in the product definition
- Shares the lesson learned to the Project Team (all projects)
- Able to defend chosen technical solutions internally & towards the customer
- Constantly focus on improvement
Other preferred skills :
- CATIA V5R19
- Part design
- Drafting 2D (drawing creation)
- French language knowledge – optional.
Drivers License B Category
Some international travel is expected but less than 20% of the time.
Attractive salary package and benefits offered depending on experience.