Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The Product Leader is accountable for maximizing value generated by products / platforms and enabling the Team to achieve best quality, user alignment, value creation and team engagement.
As a constructive sparring partner of the Product Owner, (s)he provides his/her insights throughout the product life-cycle.
(S)He leverages his/her IT expertise and knowledge of the Renault IS.
Depending on the product type (size, complexity, delivery model…), (s)heacts as a scrum master, ensuring that every member adheres to Agile values and ways of working and understands the chosen framework practices.
- Constructively challenges the Product Vision of the PO, ensuring that product roadmap elaboration involves DIR-A, Domain Directors and DIR-X
- Defines the product release strategy in close cooperation with the PO
- Understands and practices Agility
- Provides leadership in the adoption of Agile practices, culture and values by teams across a portfolio of projects
- Secures and promotes the Scrum framework, or other agile framework tools and practices
- Facilitates Scrum events as requested or needed
- Assists the Teamduring theframing phase of the product developmentin order to maximize the value creation
- Acts as the point of contact between the Team and the organization to make sure the required skills are staffed allowing efficient product development
- Enable the team to improve efficiency and quality of deliverables by following Agile development best practices
- Motivates the team and embodies positive and constructive mindset on top of Agile values and culture
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge and understanding oftheAgile Manifesto and Agile methodologies, from a theoretical and a practical standpoint
- Enjoys working with people (facilitating and collaborating)
- Ability to enable the team to continuously increase product value
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Attitude of empowerment and team building
- Proven success working in a rapidly changing, collaborative and iterative product development environment
- Awareness on technical practices: eXtreme Programming, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development, DevOps
- Familiar with architecture, database design and systems, component technologies, XML standards, and current technology trends
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence needed
- Experience of at least 2 years in a similar position. Experience of leading a team and managing an Agile project with high stakes.
- Fluent in English
- French are highly appreciated