Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists problem solving teams on customer complaints, and undertakes comprehensive Root Cause Analysis;
• Identifies product and cost improvement opportunities;
• Supports production at a product engineering level, to achieve all project quality and volume targets;
• Supports analysis and validation of plant deviation;
• Performs product audit according to time plan;
• Offers support during launches of new applications/ new programs.
• University degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
• Experience in automotive or mechanical engineering;
• Organized and results oriented mindset;
• Ability to constructively deal with strict deadlines;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Positive attitude;
• English level – advanced.
Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE: DLPH) is a high-technology company that integrates safer, greener and more connected solutions for the automotive and transportation sectors. Headquartered in Gillingham, ., Delphi operates technical centers, manufacturing sites and customer support services in 46 countries. Visit .
Delphi Diesel Systems Romania is the newest diesel site in Romania manufacturing pumps and injectors for Common Rail Systems. The high-end technologies give employees the opportunity to work with. advanced techniques in assembly and precise machining, empowering and encouraging them to strive for excellence. Delphi is a key player in the global diesel market and the new facility located in Iasi supports Delphi's growing customer base and incremental business in Central and Eastern Europe.