Acest job nu mai este activ.
- works with the due skills and care according to and in compliance with the rules, specifications and instructions concerning his/her job;
- is responsible for customer satisfaction, change management, and lifecycle management;
- provides support for the Manufacturing Group, and to this end, he will be the focal point of contact for all problems that arise relating to the product during manufacturing;
- explores continuously the possibilities of increasing the production efficiency and make actions for the daily problems;
- takes part at the daily production meetings;
- makes sure that the process is kept by production;
- analyzing downtimes and implement corrective actions;
- takes part actively in the eng. sample and trial runs;
- has a key responsibility in the area of documentation and that is to ensure that all BOM’s are maintained and implemented in the system to the highest accuracy. Implementing and periodically checking these changings in the manufacturer supporting system;
- keeps communication with customer handling modification notes (affecting material or process) and release the local engineering change (ECN), informing responsible;
- continuous refreshing of used databases in the company (Customs, Ship-floor);
- follow-up running changes, coordinate responsible, arrange regular meetings;
- is responsible for approving all documentation prior to release for PVT/NPI processes and also all changes/ ECN-s to existing products in manufacturing;
- will be responsible for the product during its entire life within Manufacturing which will include the introduction, ramp to volume, steady state and end of life;
- implement SPC methods and control them. Implement short time actions to improve quality.
- takes part in the FMEA and MRB work.
- degree/Diploma holder in business /Electronics or related field;
- 1-2 years related experience in EMS, Automotive;
- knowledge and understanding of the design process for systems and printed circuit boards;
- knowledge and understanding of systems and printed circuit board manufacturing processes and equipment;
- knowledge of industry and quality standards;
- good organization skills;
- good English knowledge;
- ability to effectively communicate with the customers;
- excellent computer and electronic skills.