Christ Packing - Packing made simple
Christ Packing Systems is a supplier of packaging machines for end-of-line packaging. The spectrum ranges from compact standard machines through special machines to complete packaging lines from a single source. With more than 150 employees at the location in Ottobeuren, Christ Packing Systems is part of the Otto Christ Group. Its customers mainly include companies in the pharmaceutical, cosmetics and food industries.
Product Developer/ Engineer (m/f/d*)
For our location in Târgu Mures (Romania) we are looking for product developers/ constructing engineers (m/f/d*):
- development of subassemblies for packaging machines according to specifications and design guidelines (in very close cooperation with the German engineering team)
- construction and design of production-ready components/assemblies using SolidWorks 3D-CAD
- creation and maintenance of articles and parts lists within the existing ERP or PPS system
- product and series support
- technical contact person for production
- changes within the framework of the change management defined for operations
- selection of purchased parts and semi-finished products as well as related supplier consultations
- you have a degree in engineering (. in mechanical engineering or mechatronics) or a comparable qualification.
- you are fluent spoken and written in English, German and Romanian.
- you can show professional experience in the field of packaging machines as well as in construction with SolitWorks.
- CAM knowledge, CAD administration (MaxxDB), performance of strength analyses (FEM calculation and simulation)
- you are characterized by independent work, team spirit, flexibility and willingness to travel.
- a future-proof job in a success-oriented, sustainably managed family business
- a varied job in an international group of companies
- flexible working hours and performance-based salary
- a training phase at the site in Germany
Have we aroused your interest?
We look forward to receiving your application!