Product Design & Ux Manager (Product Development)
Angajeaza Premium Talent
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Română - Nativ
, Engleză - Avansat
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Cleany is a tech start-up, represented by an on-demand home cleaning platform, which provides services in Bucharest. Cleany is also available as an app, which can be downloaded from Google Play and AppStore.
The aim of the company is to create technologies for the home related servicies and to create products based on technological innovation.
Cleany is a Start-up that was founded in 2019 by three Polytechnic students. The entire Cleany team is a young one, where the focus is on creativity, consultation and proactivity.
In August, Cleany received funding from the Neogen group, which also invested in some big companies like Bestjobs, Clever, Vivre, CityLink, etc.
Be part of the change of mindset and digital innovation!
We are seeking a Product Design & UX Manager who is ready and capable of taking software design to the next level. He or she is a brilliant problem solver, quick study, self-starter, and excellent communicator with a passion for great design and the ability to achieve it. Also, you will help with visuals and design visuals for our social media campaigns.
You will help building a new software product called Zumzi which is a new app for home management/services. Also its branding book/colours/catalogue.
- Deliver the UX vision for the product suite, along with a plan for evolutionary, iterative updates, that actualize the larger vision over time
- Build strong relationships with leaders outside of the UX/UI Team to efficiently implement user experiences that are cohesive, inclusive, and well-informed.
- Be accountable for the overall coordination and strategy of the UX design creation - including research, standards, wireframes, prototypes, testing, and defining functional specifications
- Work within an Agile development methodology to deliver products (both desktop and mobile) with an innovative experience design
- Analyze web data, market research, beta, and customer usability feedback to recommend and incorporate changes that simplify and improve the user experience
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Strong self-management skills - ability to prioritize and stay organized
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes;
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems;
- Bachelor's degree in Software/IT/Graphic Design or related field
- 2+ years proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role working on SaaS products, design of customer-facing software applications;
- Demonstrated portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile applications
- Has a rare blend of interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills.
- Proficient in a design tool of choice (Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Canva)
- Capable of working in a loosely structured organization
- Passionate about resolving user pain points through great design, but open to receiving constructive feedback
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on a tight schedule
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking and design skills
Great to have
- Experience in the field of social media advertising or social media listening tools
- Experience with products delivering analytics to the users
What We Offer
- Involvement in the development of a new concept, completely realized in Romania, by a start-up supported with an exclusively Romanian investment.
- It starts from scratch, the team decides the functionality of the platform, how the code will be written, how the components interact, the data format, and the processing flow. There are no restrictions on existing functionalities, previous architectures, data in outdated formats. Everything is new, modern.
- Remote work