Entry (0-2 ani)
engleză, germană, franceză
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Position Description :
Within the department of Product Data Management, Steelcase created a team dedicated for the creation and the maintenance of Key Account electronic catalogues. These catalogues, containing configurable products, are presenting the specific offer defined with the customer to facilitate the Order-to-Cash process and provide a better customer experience.
Skills and Abilities :
• Have a strong capacity for learning, being autonomous and having a strong focus on data quality.
• Have a balance of technical skills to help with technological enhancements and soft skills to assist with implementation in that endeavor.
• Proficiency in the use of Excel with huge amount of data (SAP would be a plus).
• Ability to analyze, conceptualize, and logically organize database information with a high degree of precision and accuracy.
• Ability to work in an autonomous way while complying with the PDM group / department goals. Share difficulties, alert manager if needed.
• Ability to communicate with a wide variety of internal and external groups, including management
• Rigorous, structured mindset
Education and Experience :
• Minimum Education: High School diploma.
• A good understanding of the Microsoft tools is key (esp. Excel)
• A SAP VC acquired knowledge would be a big plus; but any variant config experience is valued similarly.
• English is a must; French or German is a plus
Primary Responsibilities :
• Create and maintain configurable article in our SAP environment, focusing on dedicated Key Account Customer electronic catalogs creation.
• Work and communicate effectively with Sales Force, Procurement, Sourcing and Pricing departments to understand the requirements
• Stay connected with the rest of the Product Data Management Team
• Create electronic deliverable supporting Key Account Customer offers (Electronic catalogs for dealers / E-Biz platforms)
• Focus on continuous improvement and root cause analysis
• Create and maintain a big volume of data within a complex and abstract scope.
• Meets goals in terms of timing and quality
Steelcase Inc., the global leader in the office furniture industry, was founded in 1912 by people with a strong commitment to doing the right thing for their customers, employees, business partners, associates and neighbors. Today we’re a global company with fiscal year 2011 revenue of approximately $ billion USD and aboutemployees. Our mission is to help create great experiences – wherever work happens. We study the ways people work, then use that knowledge to develop products and services that help people work more effectively and organizations use space more efficiently. Our brand offers a comprehensive portfolio of workplace products, furnishings and services, inspired by nearly 100 years of insight gained serving the world’s leading organizations. And we design for social, economic and environmental sustainability. Operating in a connected world, Steelcase Inc. reinforce its values: we still strive to provide a work environment that enables employee growth, satisfaction and success.
Steelcase in Cluj:
Our Global Business Centers in Monterrey (Mexico), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Cluj provide a wide range of support services for Steelcase Innovation Centers, Manufacturing and Sales Organizations. Supporting Europe and North America, we look for colleagues with English, French, German and Spanish skills. We offer opportunities in: Information Technology, Marketing & Sales Support, Finance, Administrative Support.