Job Purpose Summary:
Providing advanced technical support for Power Factor Correction (PFC) products (capacitors banks, active filters) and power quality (PQ) solutions. Works closely with sales team to boost our PFC products and solutions on the market. Analyses the customer requests and converts them into Schneider Electric proposal, based on our PFC solutions. Collaborates with tendering department and makes/checks the architectures and the list of solution references. Prepares technical presentations and workshops for internal and external customers. Design and build of demo equipment for exhibitions and events with customers. Collaborates with Marketing team for preparation of launch materials for new offers. Makes prescription actions to design offices. Follow the projects in bFO
Collaborates with sales teams for identification, evaluation and training of OD’s, Panel Builders, System Integrators, Contractors, End Users and suitable partners for this type of applications.
Direct communication with the manufacturing units or next technical support level regarding any technical product issues or concerns. Testing of hardware and software in partnership with manufacturing units. Providing technical level phone/e-mail/remote support service. Site visits to resolve complex issues.
- University degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years technical experience in Electrical Power Distribution, Power quality activity
- Solid knowledge about PFC solutions
- Knowledge about VSDs, UPSs, is an advantage
- Knowledge about SE low voltage / medium voltage products
- Taking initiatives and having a customer centricity approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking, detail oriented and well-organized, ability to work in a matrix organization
- B Driving license