Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
We are looking for an energetic and dynamic person to join us on our journey to make our technology smarter and more adoptable for the market we serve. You will be a member of the Cloud team, reporting to one of our Product Managers, gathering requirements and suggesting solutions for future features and products. You will also be working closely with our Development team to understand and solve problems in a collaborative fashion.
You will support on projects from start to finish, making data-driven decisions to ensure that the products and features you work on reach their full potential.
Key responsibilities of our Product Analyst
- Contribute towards the delivery of business requirements across entire product lifecycles, from initial discovery through to launch and benefit realisation
- Understand, document and prioritise high level business requirements and turn them into accurate user stories that our offshore engineering team can estimate and deliver
- Contribute towards user story creation to define requirements and estimations in collaboration with Engineering
- Help to define NFRs and their importance in truly delivering business value
- Review and provide feedback on user stories delivered, demonstrating product deliverables and supporting marketing to share the cloud team’s success stories with the rest of the business
- Manage stakeholder relationships and needs at various levels throughout the business
- Troubleshooting and supporting production systems when required
- Work closely with the Product Manager, Technical Team Lead and Cloud Infrastructure Architect to create a friendly and collaborative working environment
Experience and skills required of our Product Analyst
2+ years working in similar environment
- A degree in Business Management, Digital Technology, Computer Science or related discipline
- A comprehensive understanding of the full project lifecycle (from initiation through to benefits realisation)
- A good commercial mind and able to use initiative, intellectually curious
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex information, in a simple and visual manner
- Quantitative skills to support our drive to data-driven decision making
- A passion for overcoming complex challenges with simple solutions
- Able to articulate technical pieces of work and illustrate the business value to various stakeholders
- Ability to translate complex features/algorithms into small, easily digestible chunks for nontech people and maintain a clear understanding of a product or feature’s purpose; the “why”.
- Ability to deliver value quickly, iterate and learn; comfortable pushing back and challenging stakeholders
- Tenacious and resilient to see ideas through to fruition, despite challenge
- Self-sufficient and able to work in a constantly evolving environment with minimal guidance
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Previous experience or placement year in a similar role, ideally in a cloud based environment
At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference. What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 4000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks!