Bulevardul Expoziției, București
Acest job nu mai este activ.
As a Procurement Trainee in our studio your main role will be to ensure that all the orders are listed in the system and to make a strong follow-up upon delivery of goods/services, invoice payments, signing of the contracts.
- Create and send requests for information/quotation;
- Make sure that Ubisoft approval flow has been respected before placing the order;
- Create an order (PO) in the dedicated tool (PeopleSoft) and send it to the supplier; make receipts in the system;
- Send contracts to suppliers;
- Keep the client updated all the time on the evolution of his order;
- Participate actively in the follow-up of order, invoices and contracts;
- Assist the other team members in different tasks;
- Respect the highest ethical standards in relation with suppliers.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Well organized, punctual and assertive;
- Proactive and able to show initiative;
- Good team player;
- Autonomy and self-motivation;
- Very good command of English;
- MS Office package.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
- We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
- If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months
- If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor.