Senior Accounts Receivable
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Xoomworks is a UK based Consulting and Technology outsourcing group headquartered in London with offices in Romania, Bulgaria and France.
We are looking for people who are interested in working with the latest technologies, latest development processes on mission critical applications. We care about our employees and we invest in them.
Due to fast growth and expansion into new territories and with new business area we are looking for a Senior Accounts Receivable to join our finance and accounting team in Cluj, Romania.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to, ensuring timely and accurate issuance of customer invoices, monitoring projects and other engagements for appropriate revenue recognition, receipt of payment, reconciliation of customer’s accounts, resolution of customer queries, posting of sales ledger and other ad hoc duties when required.
Manage all aspects of Accounts Receivable for the group:
- Maintain an up to date billing system
- Raise timely invoices & credit notes related to the revenue generated from all projects of the business
- Monitor fixed fee projects and other non-standard time and material engagements for appropriate revenue recognition – to include working with project managers and LOB heads on tracking of budgets for fixed fee projects
- Create and submit invoices for payment through client systems
- Reconcile and allocate cash received
- Monitor customer accounts for non-payments, and liaise with customers to ensure receipt of payments
- Investigate and resolve client queries
- Post all transactions to sales ledger
- Carry out routine reconciliations, and monthly reconciliation of Receivable accounts
- Produce the monthly WIP
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Scanning, accurate filing and other ad-hoc duties
- Meet monthly KPI’s for invoice production, transaction posting and cash collection
- A consistent and conscientious approach to deliver in a challenging and fast pacing environment
- Hard working and resilient with the ability to work effectively in a pressurised environment and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Pro-active approach to managing internal relationships within the business, with the ability to work under own initiative while remaining a strong team player
- Highly proficient in English (both verbal and written)
- Advanced Excel
- Commitment to continuous improvement
Good to have:
- Proven background in Accounts Receivable (a minimum of 3 years accounts receivable and general accounting experience is preferred)
- A good record of facilitating /enabling customers to pay
What Xoomworks ‘brings to the table?’
- Competitive salary
- On-the-job training
- Employee private medical cover
- Life assurance
- Gym subscription
- Pension contribution
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home policy
- Comprehensive training and development