Procurement Specialist with German
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
germană, engleză, română
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
With 15 million customers, 1&1 is one of the world’s leading web hosting and internet service providers, serving both private and commercial users. The company offers a wide product range, from hosting and domains to dedicated and cloud servers, e-mail and e-commerce solutions.
The technology hub in Romania is the second largest software development center of the 1&1 Group and strives to offer own innovative products for millions of customers worldwide, plus high quality maintenance and dynamic enhancements for our software.
In order to continue our success story, we need enthusiastic people, ready to take part in shaping the internet along with us.
- Strong understanding of procurement processes and negotiation (request for quotations, price comparison list, negotiation of offers, contractual clauses, contract awarding);
- Knowledge of contracts terms & conditions;
- Knowledge on GDPR regarding the procurement area;
- Create and maintain business relationships with external suppliers;
- Sets procurement strategies, drives cost savings and improves terms and conditions;
- Identifies opportunities and implements actions to achieve efficiency;
- Manage the relationship with external contractors in order to schedule internal interviews with managers;
- Manage the relationship with the travel agency for setting details in case of emergency (business trips of the employees);
- Manage the internal SSM/PSI activities;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to work to established priorities;
- Ability to act with a high sense of urgency and multi-tasking;
- Excellent analytical, including a high attention to detail;
- Offer support in communication with governance of Germany.
- Over 2 years of experience in procurement;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills including strong technical writing ability;
- Proficiency in the use of MS Excel™ and MS Word™;
- German language: intermediate – advanced;
- University degree.