Entry (0-2 ani)
engleză, germană, franceză
Adresa/ adresele jobului
As a Procurement Specialist you will execute negotiated contracts by liaising between suppliers and customers. As a Procurement Specialist in our Procurement Center, you will work with the P&G offices and plants in Europe and ensure fast and reliable sourcing for our activity. Moreover, you will work in one of the youngest and most dynamic growing teams in Procter & Gamble, while being provided from the start with all the training you need to succeed.
- Establish and maintain effective local supplier relationships;
- Execute negotiated contracts (place call off orders, ensure contractual terms are met, schedule contract renewal, etc).
- Operate the purchasing systems, assure data integrity and maintain the appropriate documentation;
What we offer:
- A diverse career path that will build you as a versatile business person, starting with real responsibilities and expected contributions from day one
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A solid training and development program both functional and business
- Opportunity to grow in a challenging, dynamic and diverse business environment
- College (3 years) or university graduate;
- English and German/Frenchis mandatory;
- Excellent customer service; commitment to solve problems and requests;
- Excellent problem solving abilities;
- Excellent administrative skills; particular emphasis on accuracy;
- Priority setting and ability to understand and follow standard processes.