Procurement specialist - Logistics
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Interfaces with Production to plan and prioritize purchasing activities.
- Reviews planned orders, create requisitions for purchased items, and manage approval process.
- Transmits and prioritizes approved purchase orders and supporting documents to supplier
- Tracks order acknowledgement, prepares and communicates shortage and backlog reports, and provides visibility of potential interruptions to internal customers.
- Tracks orders and confirms system lead times, delivery dates, and costs.
- Ensures orders adhere to supplier agreements and contracts; reports nonconformance.
- Resolving reception and invoice discrepancies.
- Identifies opportunities and implements actions to achieve efficiencies.
- University degree
- Minimum 3 years work experience
- MS Oficce knowledge
- Good English and German knowledge (spoken and written)
What we offer:
- Integration into a Professional, Young and Dynamic Team
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits
- Professional development opportunities