Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
engleză - avansat
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
The procurement specialist reviews costs, develops relationships with vendors and suppliers, and offers suggestions for where and how much material and supplies to buy.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Look for national and international suppliers with the best value for money
- Responsible for the documents you sign and their compliance with the rules of art
- Negotiate the conditions of sale and payment with the suppliers & transmit the Group general conditions of purchase
- Carry out the commercial offers before incoterm and estimate the transport costs
- Follow the orders (customer / supplier) of which you are responsible (follow-up delivery, dangerous product control ...)
- Respect the procedures put in place
- Apply the environmental procedures and instructions
- Establish "event sheets" in case of non-conformity of delivery
Education, Professional Experience required
Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain management, or business analytics with at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position in an industrial environment.
- niversity degree (L/M)
- Fluent English
- 5 years professional experience
- Writing and reporting skills
- Experience in energy / oil & gas
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills are essential for the success of the procurement specialist.