Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive ICT solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
• Developing sourcing strategy of procurement and annual business KPIs for the procurement department;
• Qualifying and certifying local general/indirect procurement suppliers and setting up local qualified supplier resources base in advance;
• Collecting cost information of services in the market and building cost benchmark;
• Organizing all supplier selections for general/indirect procurement;
• Organizing the bidding activities from inquiry to preparation offers evaluation, negotiation and secure contract signatures;
• Carrying out the role of partner performance evaluation internally or from customer;
• Coaching and coordinating of process participants;
• Manage and strengthen the supplier relationship for their better performance and cooperation in the current and further business and provide first level of support for payment related and application issues;
• Managing procurement contracts end to end in SRM Data Base;
• Creation and update of eGo records for ordering purposes;
• Managing the end to end procurement process/ P2P/ Procure to pay process;
• Get involved at an early stage to ensure contract deliver-ability and monitor and organize contract handover;
• Conduct monitoring to ensure that contracts are fulfilled in compliance with the agreement;
• Ensure that both Huawei and the customer fulfill all the contract clauses and that the problems are properly tracked and closed.
• Strong understanding of suppliers base in Romania;
• Minimum of 3 years of practical procurement experience on general/indirect procurement field(eg. real estate leasing, decoration, travelling etc.) in multi-national company
• Good team player with excellent communication abilities, strong negotiation competences and power to influence;
• Capability to plan, organize and work under pressure;
• Basic project management knowledge;
• Good written and oral communication skills, able to interact with different people;
• Good communication skills in Romanian and English;
• PC skills: MS Office, MS Outlook, Oracle Applications, Web based applications.