- Develops strong business relationships with internal and external suppliers;
- Oversees all aspects of purchasing, negotiation, strategy, process implementation;
- Purchases materials, equipment, supplies in accordance with Group policies, standards and procedures;
- Is actively involved in the whole negotiation process (request for quotations, price comparison list, negotiation of offers, contractual clauses, contract awarding);
- Negotiates favorable contractual terms and conditions (price, delivery, quantity, payment, scope of work, change orders etc.);
- Sets procurement strategies, drives cost savings and improves terms and conditions;
- Analyses and evaluates the suppliers for requested goods and services;
- Tracks orders and ensures that these adhere to the established agreements and contracts; reports nonconformances;
- Identifies opportunities and implements actions to achieve efficiency;
- Keeps the internal supplier database up to date;
- Complies with the standards of the Group.
- University degree, preferably in Construction or related;
- 3-5 years experience in a similar position;
- Experience in construction business is an advantage;
- Fluency in English is a must, German an additional asset;
- High flexibility and mobility;
- Solid computer skills (proficient in Word and Excel, Access would be a plus)
- Excellent negotiation skills and supplier management skills;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Ability to manage procurement for several construction projects simultaneously;
- Proven experience to work under pressure and manage to meet deadlines, prioritize workload and adapt to changing priorities;
- Strong attention to detail and the maturity to handle confidential information is a must;
- Proactive, responsible and result-oriented person;
- Team-player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attractive salary package;
- A working environment which encourages both teamwork and personal initiative;
- Possibility to develop a career within an international and dynamic environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only suitable candidates will be contacted.